[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Exec/Admin Meeting

Hi All,

The executive will be meeting this Thursday (9th). As has been the case
in the past, the meeting will also be a chance for the administrators to
get together and discuss any issues on their mind.

I also encourage any interested members to come along and join in. Due to the
short notice, we will not have a guest presentation this meeting. However
we do have a number of Progsoc people prepared to talk on their areas of
expertise, so look out for this in the coming weeks.

Thursday would be a good opportunity for people with concerns about the
direction of progsoc to get together in person. If you do have anything to
bring up at the meeting, could you email psexec so we can add it to the
agenda.

Meet next to the French Cafe at 7pm.

I look forward to seeing you all,
Anton
--
Anton Blanchard                         anton@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Computer Systems Engineering Student    anton@nospam.lister.flex.com.au

That's a lie! A lie, lie, lie, lie, lie!