and Presentation for 1998.

Date: Friday 8 May 1998
Time: 5:30pm
Room: Building 2 (Engineering building), Room 429

Presentation Topic: Inside ProgSoc

Note: If you have something to add to the OGM agenda, please email
psexec@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au. Membership cards will be available upon
presentation of a renewal receipt.

Inside ProgSoc
--------------

If you have wanted to know what goes on within ProgSoc or have wanted
to get involved, here is your chance to find out from some of the
ProgSoc admins.

The areas that will be covered include:

ProgSoc hardware.
What exactly is ftoomsh and geryon? Is it true ProgSoc owns more than 1G
of RAM?

ProgSoc software.
What operating systems do the ProgSoc machines run? What services are on
each machine?

ProgSoc task list
What are the current tasks that people can get involved in?

After the presentation, there will be a Question/Answer session. If there
is enough interest we may even have a tour of the ProgSoc room.

We also tend to move on to a pub or a movie after the meeting.

Anton
--
Anton Blanchard                         anton@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Computer Systems Engineering Student    anton@nospam.lister.flex.com.au

And you let me stand here and bare my soul?