[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Nominations for position of Treasurer

The OGM for the election of Treasurer is this Friday. See
<http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/news/> for details.

Nominations for Treasurer should be emailed to psexec@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
and should consist of three emails in the following form:

I <my name> nominate <nominee's name> for the position of Treasurer
I <my name> second the nomination of <nominee's name> for the position
of Treasurer
I <my name> accept nomination for the position of Treasurer

A description of the tasks of Treasurer can be found in the constitution:

5.5.4 Treasurer. The Treasurer shall receive all monies of the Society and
deposit them in the Society's bank account, pay accounts as directed by the
Executive Committee, keep such records of receipts and payments as may be
directed by the Executive Committee, and present a statement of accounts to
each regular meeting of the Executive Committee. They shall present the annual
statement of accounts and balance sheet for the preceding financial year to the
auditor each year at least two weeks before the Annual General Meeting and
shall present the audited statements and balance sheet at the Annual General
Meeting. Should the Treasurer be absent or ill, or neglect or refuse to do
anything to be done by them under these rules, the Executive Committee may
appoint any member of the Executive Committee to act in their stead.

Anton
--
Anton Blanchard                          anton@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Programmers' Society of UTS President    http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~anton/