[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Meeting Update (fwd)

ProgSoc Meeting
_______________

Friday 6Nov98

18:00 (that's 6pm)

At UTS Broadway Building 2 Room 4/29

Amongst the meeting and talk on Linix installations etc. We are providing
a Wine and Cheese selection. A little token of appreciation to the members
who come and help out at our meetings.

______

	After, the Meeting, we will be heading over to the Graphic Art's
club for a chineese banquet. Probably between 7.30-8pm. Since we are all
going to be a socialable bunch and chat with other over wine and cheese
and other assorted munchies.

	ProgSoc will subsidise most of the meal, and have a tiny bar tab.
However, we will ask $5- from each member. $20 from non-members. Who
wishes to attend that is.

	Feel free to bring a guest to either event, or both.

	However, I want numbers, and I want them now. To guarentee a seat,
RSVP now. Send an email to wiggin@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au and tell me how many
people you are bringing.

	Thank you very much for your time.

Michael.

--
"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."
Alfred Adler.