[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Clubs Dinner Friday 26th

Hi everyone!

As happens every year, the UTS Union is holding its Clubs and Societies Dinner
next Friday night, 26th of May, and as is our tradition, in order to
encourage people to leave their terminals and be sociable, Progsoc will pay
for any members who want to go!

The event will be held from 7:00pm in the Gallery Function Centre in Building
1.  From past experience there's basically always a good meal and plenty of
booze going around, so do come!  I won't personally be there, but in recent
years Progsoc has always been well represented at this event, so don't let us
down.

The only catch:  RSVP is due by close of business tomorrow!  So if you can
come, please email progsoc@progsoc by 4pm tomorrow!
--
David Edney
Secretary