[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] OGM Call For Nominations

Hello again,

The election of replacement executives will be for the following two positions:

	* Secretary
	* First Year Representative

If you wish to nominate someone to be a candidate for one or more of
these positions, please send an email to psexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as follows:

	I (my full name) nominate (full name of nominee) for the
	position of (position)

A seconder will need to send an email to psexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as follows:

	I (my full name) second the nomination of (full name of nominee)
	for the position of (position)

If the person nominated was not either of the nominator or seconder,
(s)he will need to send an email to psexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as
follows:

	I (my full name) accept nomination for the position of (position).

All ProgSoc members are eligible to nominate, second or be nominated.

Any member may be nominated for any/all of the available positions.

Any member may nominate/second any number of people (including
him/herself) for any number of positions.

Nominations that are seconded and accepted will be acknowledged by a
posting to the progsoc-announce list.

Thanks everyone!

--
Nathan de Vries