ProgSoc Special General Meeting, April 10, 7pm

Stephen Boyd Gowing (sbg@nospam.fox-in.socs.uts.edu.au)
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 21:31:12 +1000 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dennis Clark <dbugger>
Subject: ProgSoc Special General Meeting, April 10, 7pm
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 20:42:33 +1000 (EST)

A Special General Meeting will be held at 4/134 on Monday, April 10th of
April at 7:00pm.

The agenda for the meeting is currently set as follows:

* Apologies.

* Amendments to the role of the Society Computer Administrator
specified in the Constitution (5.5.5).

* Addition of the role of Publicity Officer, or removal of such
from the list of Executive members in the Constitution (5.1.1)
(we can't have an executive member with no responsibilities).

* Amendments to the Acceptable Usage Policy (*NOT* currently part of
the Constitution) to clarify existing points, and to include the
role of the Justice League of ProgSoc.

* The making of any amendments or additions required to the
Disqualification process in the Constitution (4.3.2) in accord
with changes made (if any) to the Acceptable Usage Policy.

* Any other business.

I will post my opinion on the above matters shortly to get the
discussion ball rolling. In the meantime, anyone wanting to add to the
agenda, or cannot attend but still wish to register an opinion, should
E-mail me on the address below.

Cheers.

--
Dennis Clark                             President, Programmers' Society
dbugger@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au         University of Technology, Sydney