[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] AGM 2012 Video is up

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Apr 3 13:36:11 EST 2012

The video of the ProgSoc AGM held on the 29th of March has been uploaded.
Have a look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7_XPSnjWto

Watch it all, or watch bits of it.

If you only watch one of bit of the video, however, watch the bit starting
from 1:53:45. We invited representatives from Curicon, a start-up from the
North Shore, to the AGM to speak -- and __they are recruiting and have
particular interest in ProgSoc's talent__ -- so if you are good at web
programming, you might want to have a chat with these guys if you haven't
already.

Also, the video from our talk last year "Internet Security and YOU" is
finally up -- watch it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaSutZ3DbJI

Tom