Re: Competition coo-ordination

James Wondrasek (jimmy@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 14:18:15 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Mar 1994, Robert J Sequeira wrote:

> This time it might be worth advertising the competition to other schools as well ie
> Engineering, Business etc ... as they do some computing subjects with
> varying depth and might want to take part in it just for the heck of it.
> No doubt business/Engineering/etc will have less experience/knowledge but in
> some cases they might do pretty good.
>
> Also, advertising in different places (ie anyplace other than building four)
> would probably attract some more attention, assuming that we dont restrict the
> [long line deleted]

I'm afraid it is restricted. Jenny's statement was with regards to a SoCS
team, which I took to mean people doing computing science. It is not
restricted to ProgSoc, we are merely assisting, but I would assume, and
hope, having most of CompSci as members, that several team members would
be from ProgSoc and would perform in a triumphant manner for the Greater
Glory of ProgSoc.

Big :-)

Jimmy