Re: Osmosis (fwd)

Stephen Boyd Gowing (sbg@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Thu, 14 Apr 1994 15:00:39 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Apr 1994, James Frank Torrent wrote:

> This was sent to me by anand, I wont dignify it with a response (yet).
>
> People may note numerous total contradictions and get a huge belly laugh :)

To quote from news.announce.newusers: Rules for posting to Usenet

It is generally considered rude to post private e-mail correspondence
without the permission of the author of that mail. Furthermore, under
copyright statutes, the author of the e-mail possesses a copyright on
mail that he or she wrote; posting it to the net or mailing it on to
others without permission of the author is likely a violation of that
copyright as well as being rude.

While this isn't usenet (and a good thing too), this is still rude.

Keep the discussion above personal attacks.

---
A message from the Vice President in charge of making things work while
the President has a holiday in Japan.