TFM MEETING! (Was: TFM)

Grant Heinrich (leroy@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Mon, 18 Apr 1994 15:43:37 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Apr 1994, Cameron Andrew Hutchison wrote:

> Once upon a time James Richard Webster said...
> >
> > I don`t see what everyone is griping about TFM. I find it a useful and
>
> Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but if
> we can find out why someone thinks it's shit, then we can make it
> better next year.
>
> Feedback, as long as it is constructive, can never hurt.

Anyone interested in TFM (or if you just want to complain):

There will be a publications committee meeting Tuesday 26 April 1PM. (NEXT
Tuesday). If you can't make this, mail me.

Between now and then, I will post something on TFM for next year, so
we have something to talk about at the meeting.

Mail me with any agenda items / your plan for TFM 95 / other publications.