Re: Assignments

Tim Sadler (trsadler@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Sat, 4 Jun 1994 14:30:08 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 3 Jun 1994, Ryan Shelswell wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jun 1994, James Frank Torrent wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2 Jun 1994, Michele Mark Zagami wrote:
> >
> > > My suggestion would be to buy more modems.
> > > On a Sunday night, with an assignment due the next day, there is
> > > nothing worse than realising your not going to get thru to uni
> > > until 5 a.m.
> >
> > ftoomsh is not here to be used for assignments!
>
> James, there was no mention of the doing of assignments.
>
> Look again, Elvy!

I must agree heartily, I can't say that assignments are the reason for me
being here at all! But one must admit that the thought that there is
somewhere that an assignment could be done is supporting, and could just
get me through this course :)

Timbo Sadler
trsadler@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au
A mere Student...