Sol Invictus

James Frank Torrent (jftorren@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 09:47:23 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 27 Jul 1994, Luke McNeice wrote:

> Christofu and sbug were last seen arguing over who knew more about which
> and or what flavour of Sun OS to install :

> ummmm, for 2 supposedly mature ppl ... you're acting like utter gits. take
> *lame* flame wars elsewhere (8-10 pieces of mail is downright retarded).

I think that their discussion was much more reassuring than an annoying
"SOON" re ftoomsh,

it was really nice to witness two devoted professionals
working towards the completion of our silicon temple.

I don't at all see that they were flaming eachother [even if they dont like
eachother they wrote, and have always written, in good humour]

Its depressing that abnormal people are never given credit for their
subtle senses of humour.

James. :)