RE: Tele-Robot via WWW

Scott Hopwood (shopwood@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Fri, 16 Sep 1994 12:51:04 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Sep 1994, Piers Edmund Johnson wrote:

> As progsoc is a mailing list for *programming* issues, and
> associated issues, it is quite reasonable for people to forward
> items they might have discovered on www or in the news which others might
> not have seen (thanks Alex) - I know I hadn't read it.
> For others to flame those exemplary citizens who increase the
> knowledge of the list is just stupid (not to mention patronising and
> egotistical) (no thanks to Inane Kumstain for his diatribe).

Go for it Piers!
There is no chance at all I would have found the robot arm stuff unless
Alex mail about it. I don't have time to sift through *all* the news
groups for interesting stuff.

So Inane, bug off and give Alex some room.

Scott Hopwood shopwood@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

'A monkey throws,
A spinning bone,
A silent spaceship'