Re: Visual Basic woes

James Wondrasek (jimmy@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 15:35:52 +1000

On Fri, 23 Sep 1994, Matthew Gream wrote:

> "Piers Edmund Johnson" wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone: (a) know how to do this; or (b) have a book on
> > the damned language?
> >

> Dymocks should be full of VB books, try standing in the aisle and
> taking notes -- it seems to work for others.

Like me. Think of bookstores as libraries where you have to put a deposit
on the books you borrow and also take _very_ good care of them. Its the
sort of the thing that makes you wake up in the morning and say "Thank
you Baby Jesus for letting me live in a state run by a government that
believes in the User Pays system."

Yeah, bookstores - libraries for libertarians. That'll teach 'em not to
pay tax.

--Jimmy <jimmy@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

--Pinko-anarcho-tutti-frutti-hippy-trippy-yuppy-guppy-teeny-
weeny-yellow-polka-dot-bikini