Re: Religous wars: Re: menu shell?

Piers Edmund Johnson (piers@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 12:19:51 +1000

On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Francis Liu CV RDC foolishly wrote:

> > I believe that all tin users should lined up against a wall, right next
> > to those dirty emacs lovers and shot. A lot. Then, when we're finished
> > with them, we should proceed to shoot everyone who owns a computer that
> > doesn't run Unix or Plan 9. When we're finished with them then we'll nuke
> > Seattle and hope that Bill is home. Next, we'll kill everyone who isn't
> > exactly identical to me, because they're obviously a waste of space.
> >
> How could we ever have forgotten the word "fascist"? :*)

Maybe all those on this list wo use sarcasm, etc. should
make their intention clear... If you had read the subject line the
subtle humour of Chris' mail would perhaps have been more apparent.

p.s. Who hit you in the nose ?

piers@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au (informal) "We could all be wrong."
kaleid@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au (progsoc) - Laurie Anderson
pejohnso@nospam.itd.uts.edu.au (flames)
http://ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au/~kaleid/ (WWW home page)
Piers Johnson, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.