Re: Resend : That file (not in MIME format)..

George J Wright (gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 09:47:57 +1100

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, Chris Keane - Chief ENS Pointyhead wrote:

> Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 09:06:49 +1100
> From: Chris Keane - Chief ENS Pointyhead <Chris.Keane@nospam.aus.sun.com>
> To: gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU
> Subject: Re: Resend : That file (not in MIME format)..

> Australia is "my country" - I am the authority. Please wait where you are -
> I'm sending the fascist bully-boys around to nail-gun you to the wall
> and then shoot the crap out of you.
>

> > what doubt? - I can read, besides, I *trust* Mr Evans :)
> >

> You may be able to read, but are you qualified to judge?
>
> Whoever suggested a small committee to rule on matter like this had it
> right in my opinion. Not only is there a duly recognised authority but
> the members elected them. That's called democracy. When there's one
> person or a small group of people that no-one elected calling the
> judgements because other people don't hear about things or don't care
> enough to worry then you have something that's a little hard to justify.
> It's called a dictatorship.
>
> No, I think we need a Special Programmers'-Society Acceptable-Use
> Measurement (SPAM) team that investigates and enforces penalties
> for breaches of acceptable use. Of course, ranges of penalties etc need
> to be decided beforehand by an AGM or at least the executive.
>
> Christofu.

I agree with Mr. Pointyhead. Have a committee 'by the people and for the
people' *laff*

Anyone read the Crucible? I think there is something in that for all of us.

Bye, have fun
Just George.
/\ George J Wright /\
|\/| gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au |\/|
\/ "My Life Sux Harder" \/

Disclaimer: These opinions are entirely my own until I can find
someone else to blame them on.