Re: To some un-named prick...[more unpleasantness?]

Peter Meric (pmeric@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Fri, 11 Nov 1994 13:48:31 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Nov 1994, Alister Air wrote:

> Yes, I was annoyed by it, not so much that someone deleted the sig as
> such, but that someone could come into my account and stuff around with
> it as they so chose, and there was nothing I could do about it...

Well, it apparently wasn't deleted, was it?

> I understand the 4-line sig concept, but that had been the only copy of
> the dragon gif I had... (well, I didn't expect I'd need another).

Wasn't it just an ascii picture?

> Thanx also to Steve for his help :)

I'm glad to see sjevans putting his knowledge to good use. :-)

> --
>
> 1 The
> 2 four
> 3 line
> 4 signature

I count six lines, actually. :-)

Peter

Peter Meric pmeric@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au
pmeric@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au
pmeric@nospam.banksia.itd.uts.edu.au

"The integrity of some computer systems could be proportional to the
capabilities of some or all of its administrators, but probably isn't."