Re: Ignorance...

Thomas James Magill (tjmagill@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 14:21:38 +1100 (EST)

> On Wed, 30 Nov 1994, Alister Air wrote:
>
> > This is really going to expose my ignorance as a Unix user, but how do
> > you setup pine to do this:
> >
> > > Once upon a time, Thomas James Magill was heard to say:
> >
> > My excuse is that I'm an Information Studies student. Our "formal training"
> > of anything to do with the internet amounts to: "Right, here it is, use it."
> -- sbg

That's a *Goddammn* lie, sbg!!! I never said :

So don't go accusing me!

Oh, and I have a question.

Does anyone know:
(a) what day/times the SoCS labs are open over the break
(b) if there are any 24hr labs open over the break, and which ones
(c) if there is an easy way of smuggling two others into the 24hr
labs if they are open, given that their student cards are from
UWS and Macquarie??

-- Tom.