Re: AGM/Executive places

pmeric@nospam.vnet.IBM.COM
Sun, 12 Mar 95 18:46:26 EST

From: Peter Meric +61-2-353-3889 DP13
Project Assistant - Application Solutions Consulting
ISSC Australia
Subject: Re: AGM/Executive places

This mailing list *IS* the place to have such discussions, as this is
the main forum for members to interact. Not all of us are in at Uni
every day, so we have no other means to stay in touch.

This discussion has not been to the (total) detrament of the list (yet),
so it's not really a problem.

However, I think we should refrain from further discussion of this topic
until the AGM tonight.

On another note - Sammy, you need aTFM and have a look at the
recommendations on .sig length (This is in TFM, isn't it, Piers?). It is
a little verbose (isn't it, Alistair :-)

Peter
SYDVM1(PMERIC) PMERIC@nospam.VNET.IBM.COM
*** Forwarding note from SMTP2 --IINUS1 03/13/95 09:30 ***