Re: counter

Tim Sadler (trsadler@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 19:13:51 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Mar 1995, Ian Woolf wrote:

> Any ideas? I put <!--#exec cgi="/usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/counter"> as it
> says in the FAQ, and checked with ls, but just got the server error
> "error processing directive". According to the FAQ, this means that the
> access.conf file of the server needs to have the line `Includes' added in
> the allow line. So who do we ask to do this?
>

> http://ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au/~ian/ Ian Woolf
> ian@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au 4/267 Mowbray Rd
> iwoolf@nospam.sleeper.apana.org.au Chatswood 2067, Australia
> The nicer guy it couldn't happen to. Phone: +61 2 415 1132

I am having the same problem.

I have checked the server-side includes setup in the conf files
for our WWW server and they seem to be in line with ncsa'a manuals... I'm
stumped on this one too and would appreciate some help.

Timbo (alias Gargamel) Sadler | Trust because you are willing
trsadler@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au | to accept the risk,
gargamel@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au | not becuase it is safe
A mere student... | or certain.