Re: Netscape: Is there an undocumented feature :) in it

George J Wright (gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 14:18:55 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Kirk Nesbitt wrote:

> Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 14:13:18 +1000 (EST)
> From: Kirk Nesbitt <kanesbit@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU>
> Hi people
>
> Just now i was trying to download the C FAQ with Netscape, i selected
> text as the format to save it into and lo and behold it was HTML. So
> then i tried saving it as source and yes it was still HTML, i didn't try
> postscript. Has anyone else experienced this?
>

> Kirk A. Nesbitt

I have. And I too would like to know how it can be saved to straight text.

luV
Just George

/\ George J Wright /\
|\/| gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au |\/|
\/ "My Life Sux Harder" \/

Disclaimer: These opinions are entirely my own until I can find
someone else to blame them on.