JLP

pmeric@nospam.vnet.IBM.COM
Fri, 12 May 95 00:32:39 EDT

From: Peter Meric +61-2-353-3889 DP13
Project Assistant - Application Solutions Consulting
ISSC Australia
Subject: JLP

> I could point out though, that we did it at the AGM. And we did it at
> the AGM before that - that is, we had a group discussion, and came
> to a consensus of "let's do it". How many votes are we going to take?

When you say that we came to a consensus of "let's do it", are you
referring to "let's go ahead with the discussion" or "let's get JLP
going"?. You are implying that there was a consensus to go ahead with
JLP. I certainly don't think this happened - just because the objections
may not have been as loud at the previous (1995) AGM doesn't mean
that a consensus of any kind was reached.

The secretary may like to clarify this matter in reference to the
minutes of the AGM.

As for the line length, I can put a max of 73 characters per line. A
line feed should be automagically placed at the end of each line. I
don't see how this can be a problem.

Peter
SYDVM1(PMERIC) pmeric@nospam.vnet.ibm.com