Re: Web and other schtuff

Sammy Yousef (syousef@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 12:33:16 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 9 Sep 1995, Sturt Ison wrote:

> > Exactly the 'window' is broken.. The Rock going through the window could have
> > Progsoc or Linux/Unix/Doom/etc written on it...
>
> Taking this one step further, all the t-shirts could have show the rock
> in different stages of approaching, breaking and passing through the
> 'window'. Then, as people walked passed you, in order, there would be
> step frame animation. :)

Has anyone had time to look at the bitmap I sent......I had a similar
idea, except no other OS's written on the rocks. Someone look at it and
tell me what you think. :)

* "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, *
* Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." *
* *
* Hamlet Act I Scene V Catchya Later!!!!! *
* Sammy (syousef@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au) *