Re: T-shirt designs

George J Wright (gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 14:44:53 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Iain Sinclair wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 00:47:02 +1000 (EST)
> From: Iain Sinclair <axolotl@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU>
> To: progsoc@nospam.ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au
> Subject: T-shirt designs
>
> I did post two T-shirt designs to this list a few months ago, but
> there was no response. Were they that mystifying? Anyway, I think
> I can improve on them now. So, if progsoc wants a T-shirt from someone
> who designs for a living, I can post new designs in a week or so.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The union wants it done in-house - no help from professional designers or
non members.

Of course I won't tell if you don't.

Still Me.

> --
> Iain Sinclair c/- axolotl@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

We have all been fooled into thinking that Freedom of Speech equals
Freedom to Think.
/\ George J Wright /\ | a.k.a Sigma |
|\/| gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au |\/| +-----------------------------+
\/ "My Life Sux Harder" \/ sigma@nospam.ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au

Disclaimer: These opinions are entirely my own until I can find
someone else to blame them on.