Does Friday night for DOOM comp sound good?

Dennis Clark (dennis@nospam.ilanet.slnsw.gov.au)
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 10:50:41 +1000 (EST)

In previous mail, Iain Sinclair wrote:

> Select a date (soon), hold a call for entries, and work out who plays
> who on the day, like last time.

[...]
> It should be held after 6pm, for the convenience of participants on
> industrial (or in TRW). Security MUST be notified - they aren't going
> to complain, but let them know.

Thursday would be nice, but is a bit short-noticed... how does Friday
6pm sound to ppl? If we are going for Friday, we *MUST* finalise the
time and place before the end of today so the proper arrangements and
announcements can be made.

Dennis Clark | Email: dennis@nospam.ilanet.slnsw.gov.au
Programmer, ILANET | Tel: +61 2 230 1424
State Library of NSW | Fax: +61 2 232 8701
"Netscape. The WWW Browser that brought you <BLINK>."