Re: Win95 TCP/IP, PPP

Sammy Yousef (syousef@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 08:12:39 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, Steve Evans wrote:

> then when you go to dial uni you will get a terminal to enter you login
> details and '6' (i think) for ppp ... only after you start ppp can you
> hit continue... then all should work ....

Nitpicky detail but one to watch out for. Choose 6 and you exit the
system. 5 is PPP. It's pretty damn obvious but I thought I'd mention it
for those of use that like to follow recipies to the letter without
looking at what's happening as we cook :-);-)

* "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, *
* Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." *
* *
* Hamlet Act I Scene V 'Till next we meet...... *
* Sammy Yousef (syousef@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au) *