Re: GPSS - restrictions

Roland John Turner (rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 15:38:29 +1000 (EST)

Slawek Rogulski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you let me know if anyone has a copy of GPSS with the limitations on
> speed and memory removed. I have heard that people have removed those
> limitations by editing the executable in binary form.

No doubt you have good reasons for wanting such a thing, however asking
for it constitutes a request for pirate software.

IMHO, progsoc@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au is not an appropriate forum for the
organisation of criminal activities. Please refrain from doing so
in future. Anyone who feels compelled to offer pirate software to
this individual, please do so by private email.

Thanks.

- Raz #

rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

"It often upsets a man's God fantasies to have (Misquoted? from )
someone shoot down one of his helicopters." (Ben Elton's "Stark" )