Re: Another WebTFM thing (less beligerent)

The Blue Nile (piers@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Sat, 11 May 1996 15:31:41 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Chris Wood wrote:

> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /~kaleid/tfm/ on this server.

/~kaleid/tfm/ no longer exists. Try http://www.progsoc/tfm/
(http://www.progsoc/tfm/tfm/ for the brief contents).

There is http://www.progsoc//~kaleid/tfm.html , with the corrections and
updates, censored bits, etc. ^^^^^^^

There's a link from this to http://www.progsoc/tfm/ and vice versa.
(the `More information is available at the TFM WWW page' bit ... you can
mail me from the `editor' link.

btw I haven't yet implemented the mailto: links for the chapter authors -
many haven't been contacted, or contactable - I'm sure a number of them
don't want queries from our 400-strong readership, now they're no longer
at UTS.

p.s. Cam informs me there will be no reprint of this year's TFM, even
though some members didn't get a copy before stocks ran out. We still
have around 50 of last year's two-volume edition, they're being furnished
with that and the directions to reach the WebTFM version.
(for which see above).

If you are a member without TFM, go to see Cam (maybe email him first) and
make sure you have your receipt for membership with you.
__
"There was only god in the barn, sitting on the straw, drinking ale.
He seemed depressed and did not speak to me." - Barry Unsworth

Piers