Re: Sorry, I have to ask

Cam Dorrington (cam@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 22:45:24 +1000 (EST)

This little kitty when into stasis. Yeah!

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Dinesh wrote:

> Well, if warez were a big issue why does we still get
> alt.binaries.ibmpc-warez and alt.cracks newsgroups??
> should that be screened???

First of all progsoc doesnt lookafter their own news server, there is one
that belongs to socs and another that belongs to itd.

If they could be bothered they probably would choose not to receive those
groups, however, news seems to be one of those things that nobody could
give a stuff about these days.

--
Cam Dorrington
Treasurer, The Programmers' Society of The University of Technology,

Post: Po Box 112, Broadway, N.S.W Email: cam@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au

SOME FEAR If you have No Fear, you obviously aren't going fast enough