[ProgSoc] Posting Addresses

Hi all,
One thing I just want to let everyone know, because of the new whitelisting
policy for the progsoc@progsoc list, could people please use
@progsoc.uts.edu.au for their email address rather than @progsoc.org?  As far
as you receiving reply email it's exactly the same, but all the registration
entries for the mailing list are in @progsoc.uts.edu.au format, and while I'm
going to see if I can get majordomo to accept both (or better yet just
whitelist all of progsoc), at the moment it only accepts those registered
addresses.

The reason I'm pointing this out is I've received a couple of majordomo bounce
notifications from people who have tried to post but not gone through because
they used @progsoc.org.  Also, if you have a non-progsoc email address, send
me a direct email and I can add it to the whitelist.

Cyall at the movie night!
--
David Edney
Computer Systems Officer