[ProgSoc] MST3K Creeping Error Program

By the way, to all those MST3K fans out there. Does anyone have a copy of Devin Cook's MST3K Creeping Error Desktop Program? It's about 5.8MB in size. I've tried Devin Cooks site at http://webpages.csus.edu/~sac58161/creepingerror.html but it seems the set-up executable is not available.

There's a Google G-Mail 1000Mb webmail account to the first one to provide the proggy. I have 6 invites available to me, I may as well use one up if it can get me the Creeping Error proggy :)

Eliseo d'Annunzio
E-Mail: sherlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx