Re: [ProgSoc] Session timeouts on Redhat Linux ttys

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 01:38:51PM +1000, Phillip Tong wrote:
> Is there a server-side setting that controls this sort of thing?
> For tcsh I've changed the 'autologout' variable to 0 to no avail.

 We had a similar problem with Redhat 7 boxes back in third year
industrial training.  The problem was indeed a server side setting, but
I can't remember which one.  I'd be spending the energy lobbying to get
the login method changed to compressed ssh2 instead.

 B.

--
"It's all too steep without her here."
 - "I Need You Around", the Smashing Pumpkins