RE: [ProgSoc] Engin VoIP

Well the FAQ says that the voice box is locked to their network in the
firmware. However, you could get an IP phone, or Analog Telephone Adaptor
from Geek Asylum, et al. ATA's start from $149 by the looks of it.

http://www.geekasylum.com.au/

UTGL: Other sites come up when you search "Analogue" rather than "Analog".

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student