[ProgSoc] Progsoc now in Trogdorvision!

Hi all,
Well guys, I've got trogdor back up and running.  I still have to do some
messing around with the mail server to get it fully back up, but it's fully
available for logins and user use.

However, that's not the big news, the big news is that this time, trogdor
offers VNC desktops to all!  None of this messing around with manually
starting your own VNC sessions and window managers at a terminal, sessions
are started automatically as needed.  Simply connect and you will find
yourself at a GDM login screen!  Connect to trogdor on port 5950, 5951 or
5952 to get a 16-bit colour screen at 640x480, 800x600 or 1024x768 resolution
(if that'll be too slow, just tell your client to only request 8-bit colour).
You will need to use the SSH tunnelling your VNC client should offer, since
we don't allow direct external access to those ports (it's extremely
insecure).  Also, I've used VNC 4, so it should be a LOT more efficient than
previous versions as far as bandwidth requirements, supporting tight encoding
and various other improvements.

So anyway, enough from me, go play with your new desktop.   If anyone wants
any apps or window managers added, let me know, about the one major thing
that's missing is KDE, but that's just because sparc debian testing's KDE
packages are broken right now.

Have fun!
--
David Edney