Re: [ProgSoc] Interactive Trogdorvision

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Greg Kopff wrote:

> I don't know if this has already been passed around ... but a mate sent it to
> me and it seemed like something a few people at ProgSoc would be in to ...
>
>   http://www.homestarrunner.com/disk4of12.html

I think our CSO knows how to finish the game in 60 minutes (and he told me
the surprise ending).  Much better, is the latest couple of SB Emails.
That virus must be the most imaginative use of flash I've seen  :)

However ... this week (!) I are be obsessed with ...

http://www.progsoc.org/~whophd/stavros/BongoInTheCongo-trailer-loband.mp4

Though I think succubus's apache mimetypes haven't been sorted out yet.
Sorry.

CK.