Re: [ProgSoc] funny stuff...

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:07 am, Mike Abdow wrote:
 ] Actually, can anyone think of a journey where it's faster/easier/less
 ] hassle to actually leave and re-enter the same country to reach your
 ] destination?

 There's be lots of examples, I'd imagine.  Political causes would
 be many (but prone to change).  Geographic causes are easier to
 identify.

 In England, being one side of Wales and getting to the other side.

 Similarly in France or Spain - easier to go thru Andorra than around.

 I once went to Belgium for a couple of hours - made a wrong turn.

 Jedd.