[ProgSoc] Disk Upgrade Complete!

Wheee!
As I promised last week, I have now finally completed orgo's disk upgrade to
80gb!  While it took a hell of a lot longer than I expected, and the hard
drives will probably be resyncing well into the night, this finally should
put an end to our storage capacity problems for the forseeable future (yeah,
yeah, famous last words).  There is still one last thing I have to do,
tomorrow user accounts will be down for a minute or two so I can reboot orgo
into its new kernel to make use of the second processor now in it, but other
than that, the upgrade is now complete.

Enjoy!
--
David Edney