Re: [ProgSoc] CSO on IOCCC!

I keep forgetting to ask this, so here we go:  CGI counters have been
broken for ages on ProgSoc.  I read and followed the TFM when I was
actually in first year, and it said to include this:

	<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/counter-nl" -->

So now I ask:  Can the counters feasibly be restored, WITH their count?

The WayBack Machine might need to lend a hand.  It'd be a Damn Nice Thing
if the counters could pull off a fair estimate ten years running.  :)

CK.