[ProgSoc] Exchange Links with FloraQueen.com

Hello,

My Name is Sergey. I am writing to you from FloraQueen.com.

The information and services offered on your site would be of a grate
value to our visitors.

I am writing to see if you would be interested in setting up reciprocal
links with us.

To receive a backword link from FloraQueen.com, please first add this HTML
code to your site on a page with a permanent address:

<a
href='http://www.floraqueen.com/Sending-Flowers/UK/city.asp?cccity=0214,Lo
ndon'>flowers london</a> Flowers London, FloraQueen.com International
Flower Delivery

After you add our link, go to this url to submit your link request:
http://www.floraqueen.com/links2/LinkExcha.asp?project_id=34

if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to write back.

Have a good day,

Sergey

FloraQueen.com
le@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx