Re: [ProgSoc] Webmail - Any chance of sticking a self-signed cert on it?

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 08:46:53PM +1100, Mike Miller wrote:
> Cool. Any chance of making it available from https.
>

> > Uh... I kinda had nothing to do this afternoon, so I went and set up
> > squirrelmail on incubus.  Webmail is now available on
> > webmail.progsoc.uts.edu.au, it ended up being a lot easier to set up than I
> > expected.

The configuration comes with an example that redirect any http
connections back via https, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Anand

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX