Re: [ProgSoc] Account activation question

 I'm also happy to answer general linux install and usage questions
where I can, although I'm a little out of date. :-)

 Bryn.

--
<theForger> it's like you have stupid disolved in a solution of idlers
 and everything is pretty much ok. but then one partical of ignorance