Re: [ProgSoc] Locking down apache on a windows system (Was: Looking ~)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Andrew Halliday wrote:

> agreed!

"Me too!"

WTF.

Can we please stop doing this?  I'm not pointing at Andi (at least he
quoted at the bottom this time), more at the new members (welcome to the
first years).  There's no fracking point to quoting so much.  Unless
you're going to say as much as well.

(I still vote to have a quote limiter on the progsoc list, like the good
old Fidonet days).

And cutting text isn't hard.  Learn how to do it in vi, or use Ctrl-K in
pico/pine.

CK.