Re: [ProgSoc] Locking down apache on a windows system (Was: Looking ~)

> I don't know what's worse - the Microsoft bashing

I personally don't think all of Microsoft's products are THAT bad. Sure I
know running a shared server on a windows system isn't the best thing to do
(and I am in the process of moving over to freebsd) but for single sites it
can be quite reliable, if set up correctly.

But anyway this is getting off topic. Use the tool that works best for
you...

Michael.