Re: [ProgSoc] Minutes of Executive meeting 10th March

On Mon March 14 2005 06:48 pm, Myles Byrne wrote:
 ] Elden wrote:
 ]  > Well, I know I won't be able to make it. I'm out of town from Thursday
 ]  > morning (24th) till Tuesday night (29th).
 ]
 ] Sweet mother of fuck. Ok new annoucement. The agm is now on the Wednesday.

 Is this The Wednesday the day before The Thursday or The Wednesday
 the day after The Tuesday?

 Gosh I so look forward each year to the AGM pre-planning process.

 Jedd.