[ProgSoc] BTO Online Technical Support Confirmation

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC E-MAIL - THERE IS NO NEED TO REPLY.

Friday 24th March 2005:

BTO Online will be down for an electrical system upgrade from 21:00
Friday 1st April until 12:00 Saturday 2nd April 2005.

We thank you for your patience in this matter and apologise for
any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the BTO web-site.

If you are logging a problem with the site, then we will endeavour to
correct it as soon as possible. If you are contacting us for assistance
with the site, then we will try to respond with help as soon as we can.

When logging a problem with the site, please remember to give your full
name, postcode and GBW/BBS number (if applicable) to enable us to find
your records on our database.  In addition, please try to be as
informative and concise as possible, as to the problem you are
encountering.  It will allow us to deal with your query much more
efficiently

We appreciate your support, and hope you enjoy the BTO web-site
in the future.

Kind Regards,
The BTO Web Support Team
http://www.bto.org