[ProgSoc] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] AGM Announcements and 2005 Renewals

Hi,

If it's not too late, you might consider changing:

> AMENDMENT 3
> Clause 5.3 to be replaced with:
> 	5.3 No remuneration or other benefit in money or money's worth
> 	shall be paid to any member except for re-payment of out-of-pocket
> 	expenses.

No remuneration or other benefit shall be paid to any member except for
repayment of out-of-pocket expenses.  Such repayment must be approved by
the Executive.
> Clause 5.4.1 to be replaced with
> 	5.4.1 No member may be elected to any position of the Executive
> 	Committee or receive a Key-Holder Appointment who has no paid

... who has not paid ...

> 	their subscription for the year in which that office is to be
> 	served.  No member shall be elcted to any position on the

... shall be elected ...

And I'd also like to submit my apologies for the meeting.  I'll be in Viet
Nam, and not thinking about anything that's happening in Sydney, or any
other part of the country.
Alister