[ProgSoc] Problems Installing Visual Studio.NET

This email was sent to the progsoc list earlier today by
nicole.charles@xxxxxxxxx, but got bounced to me by majordomo because of the
subject line originally used (it started with "help", which is a majordomo
command).  I've fixed it and now forwarded it on.

Dear Progsoc,

I am trying to install Visual Studio.NET 2003 Prerequisites, and
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003

But the Installation prompt pops up saying I need Microsoft Office
Professional Edition 2003 on my computer and won't let me install
further...

I am running the XP Proffessional OS on my computer...and don't think
I can install .NET???

I need to install this before I can install the Visual Studio.NET 2003
'Enterprise Architect' Development Environment.

Thanks in Advance,

Nicole.

--
David Edney