Re: [ProgSoc] Progsoc Executive Nomination

At 04:24 PM 7/04/2005, Christian Kent wrote:

Can somebody poke Bryn v3 in the ribs and get him to reply, too?

CK.

I have an email from Michael's account 'signed' by Bryn, but only to me... It would be better to have an email from Bryn's account or an email address we don't know is owned by someone else, sent to progsoc@progsoc. As a nomination for a position that doesn't exist yet and is uncontested if it does start to exist, I'm not too fussed. I'm happy for him to accept at the meeting. It's happened before.

Cheers,

Elden.