Re: [ProgSoc] Webcam

On Fri April 15 2005 06:05 pm, Myles Byrne wrote:
 ] I'm with ck on this. Especially after the previously mentioned
 ] 'incident'. If the camera wasn't worth so much I would have myles'd it

 I wish people would stop referring to it in circuitous terms, and
 post sordid details, images, videos, etc.  Enquiring minds, etc.

 Any vote about what to do with it .. should occur after some
 detail is provided re: what's actually proposed.  (As distinct from
 'leave it in the progsoc room or not - for or against?' question.)

 But really, that's a bit excessive -- given that any attempt to do
 anything at all, by anyone, with any piece of equipment -- should
 be something that's encouraged, by default, in ProgSoc.  It occurs
 so irregularly and infrequently that it would be sage advice to
 foster this kind of 'can do .. maybe' attitude.

 Jedd.